LSCB activity is carried out with the support of a set of subgroups, each with a distinct responsibility and multi- agency membership to reflect and support the business of that group.
Some of these groups are local (Windsor & Maidenhead) and others are partnerships with neighbouring Local Authorities.
- Who should be trained
- Content of training
- Delivery methods for training
- Monitor standards;
- Ensures all receive the necessary training
- Reviews the content of courses
Monitors quality of courses
- Ensures consistency and accessibility of courses and programmes
- Disseminates information and promotes awareness of changes and developments
- Considers recommendations from Serious Case Reviews
- Considers recommendations from practice experience