Does your child attend an out of school club, private tuition, sports club or music lessons?
Parents and carers want to ensure that their children are safe in all environments. We can give you information on how to ensure that your child is safe in a range of different environments.
Points to remember -
- Are all staff trained in safeguarding and have appropriate up to date safeguarding undertakings?
- How will you keep my child safe immediately before, during and after the sessions?
- How do you manage behaviour?How will you meet m child's special needs?
- What are your procedures for emergencies first aid, fire, illness]. Do you have a policy in place?
- how can I raise my concerns?
If you are worried about a child's safety, contact children's services [MASH] on 01628 683150 out of hours 01344 786543] or NSPCC on 0808 800500